What’s NOT Blooming December 15
I thought I’d mix it up a bit this month. Since it was DARK and all my plants are hibernating, I took pictures of my winter interest plants (and a couple fun things as well).
1. Urn filled with Boxleaf Hebe, Black Mondo Grass & Scarlet Leader Cotoneaster 2. Oak Leaf Huechera 3. My Lion
4. My Espalier Apple Arbor 5. Side of Apple Arbor 6. Japanese Maple
7. Old Fashion Rose 8. Red Twig Dogwood 9. Ginkgo Tree
10. Wisteria Vine 11. Glass Balls (rescued from frozen pond) 12. London Pride
13. Holly Berries 14. Euphorbia 15. Stella
16. Euphorbia 17. Euphorbia 18. Scarlet Leader Cotoneaster Berries
Love your lion. You still have lots of colour in your garden.
A for effort – I’m not sure I’d head out in the dark after a long day so good for you. Love the Huechera and of course Stella is always a treat.
Stevie, if I don’t go out in the dark, I’d never get anything posted. It was pretty hard to get a good picture since I couldn’t see anything until it showed on the camera view screen. I guess I could’ve used a flashlight…
These are great pictures, especially since they’re in the dark. I love the glass balls. I found one this year at the Fremont flea market and now would love to add more to my pond. Stella is so cute, she must’ve liked the company out in the dark :)
Catherine, I got my glass pond floats from the NW Flower and Garden show. I love them and need even more. Glass Gardens NW is a vendor that’s there every year. Here’s her site: http://www.glassgardensnw.com/