Holiday Gift Ideas for Gardeners
Since I put a lot of thought into my holiday ‘wish list’ this year, I thought I’d share it in case you missed something on your list.
1. Hunter Rubber Boots: http://usa.hunter-boot.com
2. Ethel Gloves: http://www.ethelgloves.com/
3. Bert’s Bees lotions, creams, lip balms and soaps. Love them all.
4. Magazine Subscriptions:
5. Gardening Books:
- From the Ground Up by Amy Eureka
- The New Low Maintenance Garden by Valerie Easton (Author) and Jacqueline M. Koch (Photographer)
- For more garden book ideas, check out Gardening by the Book.
6. Rosies Workwear: http://www.rosiesworkwear.com/
7. RapidReel Hose Reel. We already have one in the front but need one for the back yard. Love it.
8. Hose/Nozzel/ Sprinkler Quick Connects: http://www.dripworksusa.com/store/hose.php (scroll down to Quick Connect Hose Fittings)
10. Get our Soil Tested! Instead of asking for a soil testing kit, I’d rather have it sent to a lab for testing.
I’m sure I missed something good but don’t want to be too greedy. Enjoy.
Always good to have a list. I would like a few things on it, starting at number one.
If I could pick just one item, it would also be #1! I probably won’t get anything on the list – I usually buy this stuff for myself.
Great list! Gardening books are my favorite gift to receive. I just handed my husband an ad for a subscription to The English Garden magazine, hopefully he takes the hint :)
Ohhh. English Garden magazine…I’ll have to check that one out. Sounds like something I’d LOVE!
So umm… OK if I just cut and paste?
LOL Great list. The rubber boots and hose connecters definitely have appeal for me. I hope you get everything on the list.
Me too! I have a feeling I’m not getting anything that’s garden related.
Great ideas! I would add a handful of plain cotton gloves and some technu soap…you should check out the gazing globes and bird feeders at our site:)
A generous friend gave me Hunter boots about 10 years ago–navy blue and still going strong. With your blog title you clearly have to have a pair. It would be like me not having any Narcissus bulbs in the ground.
Would have to be the boots for me.